Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In the beginning..

There always has to be a beginning for everything.. imagine that.. for everything that occurs there is always must be a first.. a starting point.. a kick-off.. a creation.  Well, this post is just that.. it is the birth of my first personal blog.  I invite you to be part of this birth... and come along for the growth.. which might be in spurts at times! :)

Isn't it amazing that though everything that we know.. earthly, humanly speaking.. has a first, was created.  However, there is someone with no beginning.. no creation.. no starting point.  That someone is the very reason we all have a beginning! In Genesis 1, it says that God created the heavens and the earth, but no one created Him!  He says in Revelations 22:13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.".  This is too vast a concept for us to even grasp.. but it goes something like this.. God IS the Beginning!  Wrap your mind around that... dwell on that a bit and you might just need some Excedrin Migraine.. :)  I look forward to the day when this concept will be easier to understand... however, I know that won't happen until I am changed.. in a twinkling.. to be like Him.  Until that day, I choose to simply believe and trust in the ONE who holds my hand!

I have had the desire to start a personal blog.. actually, for quite a while now.  However, because I have an amazing family that I dearly love.. I have felt that having a personal blog might be somewhat selfish or too self-centered.  So I started a "family blog" which I really have not kept up with well... and now am testing the waters with this personal blog.  Will see how it goes.. :) Thanks for stopping by.. :)

P.S. ~ Feel free to visit my "family blog" to meet those who God has blessed me with.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment